The following is collection of content Steven’s has created and contributed. This includes a range of website design, digital content creation, and written articles.
Travel To Blank
Travel To Blank creates both visual and written content to highlight destinations and attractions around the world. We produce content both for our own website and for commercial use, having worked with tourism boards, hotels, tours, and other travel related industries.
- The Poconos; All the Splendor of Fall. Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau.
- A Romantic Weekend Getaway to the Southern Maine Beaches. The Maine Beaches Association.
- 6 Tips for Stress-Free Travel This Summer. Samuel Hubbard Shoe Co.
- Client spotlight: what it means to be a travel blogger. Agathon.
- ‘Vivir la vida al máximo sin olvidarse del mañana’. Revista Cosas.
- ‘Hay que vivir al límite’. La Revista – El Universo.
Steven has designed, created, and maintained websites, logos, business cards and social media presence for small business and individuals. The websites are built using both WordPress and HTML.
Steven wrote ecological and sustainability focused editorial content for the Boulder Weekly magazine.
- Reinventing the Toilet. June 19, 2014.
- Eco-brief: Bike to Work Day is June 25th & Major West Antarctic Glacier Melting From Below. June 19, 2014.
- Climate Change or Global Warming? June 12, 2014.
- Eco-brief: Protecting Extinction With Technology & Decline in Habitat Causes Decline in Monarch Butterflies. June 12, 2014.
- Eco-brief: Reducing greenhouse gasses by watching movies & Plans to cut carbon emissions could also reduce harmful air pollution. June 5, 2014.
- Eco-brief: Sustainable Fashion. May 29, 2014.