Download a document version of Steven’s Resume.
Reingold, Inc. | Digital Marketing Specialist | Raleigh, NC | 2019 to Present
- Manages paid search marketing campaigns with a range of budgets including $1 million + in monthly ad spend, to lower conversion costs and find new areas of opportunity.
- Conduct search engine optimization audits to highlight growth potential and maintain SEO reporting to highlight success.
TravelToBlank.com | Travel Writer and Influencer | Remote | 2015 to Present
- Designed, customized and maintain travel guide website on WordPress.
- Wrote walking travel guides for multiple cities with tight deadlines.
- Governed online traffic, social media, and SEO to create advertising revenue.
- Grew website to 25,000+ web views per month.
- Created and grew social media accounts to 80,000+ followers.
- Created content for tourism boards, hotels, tours and travel related products.
Reunion Marketing | Paid Search Specialist | Raleigh, NC | 2018 to 2019
- Responsible for implementing Reunion Marketing’s paid search and display strategy on individual accounts in Google Ads and Bing Ads, totaling over $200,000 in monthly ad spend.
- Ensured client accounts are efficiently on boarded and conduct daily account optimizations.
- Monitored and reported on account metrics to account managers, utilizing Google Ads scripts.
- Research, test and analyze new approaches to the strategy to improve efficiency and ROI.
Right Left Agency | Brand Strategist | Remote | 2017 to 2018
- Create visual content for web and print.
- Update and customize WordPress based websites.
- Manage PPC in Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Build A/B test pages in Unbounce.
Harbendahl Design | CMO | Ecuador | 2014 to 2015
- Responsible for building web sites with HTML and WordPress.
- Created social media content and driving relevant traffic to small business customer’s site.
- Digital media consulting with several clients including Claro, Seguros Rocafuerte and Ciudad Celeste.
ShelfX Inc. | Executive Assistant | Colorado | 2013 to 2014
- Handled office, sales calls and customer service operations for automated vending refrigerator startup.
- Streamlined order fulfillment time from one week to one day, creating a fulfillment checklist. Wrote technical installation guide and FAQs for automated shelving units.
- Worked on projects in production, including soldering and assembling electronic components.
Boulder Weekly | Environmental Reporting Intern | Colorado | 2014
- Pitched, reported and wrote environmental related articles and news briefs weekly for newspaper read by 25,000 people per week.
- Found, contacted and interviewed multiple leads for articles.
- Had an article featured on cover of quarterly environmental magazine.
OyVey Information Technologies | Technology Consultant | Colorado | 2013 to 2014
- Provided on-site technology support and training for individuals and small businesses.
Menu Sherpa | Social Media Guru | Colorado | 2012 to 2013
- In charge of the social media, guerrilla marketing, band development and awareness, along with website traffic growth.
Boulder Jewish News | CU Intern | Colorado | 2011 to 2012
- Wrote weekly articles about events on CU campus.
- Promoted and maintained the BJN Mitzvah Directory.
- Maintained twitter account @CUJewishBuffs.
- HTML. CSS. WordPress.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
- Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Apple: Keynote, Numbers, Pages, Final Cut Pro X.
- Adobe: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom.
- Google: Ads, Analytics, Drive.
- Certifications: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Bing Ads
IE University, Madrid, Spain, Graduated 2016.
M.A. in Visual and Digital Media.
Nativ College Leadership Program, Israel, September 2010 to May 2011.
- Honors: Finalist for BN Student award at the 2014 Shorty Awards.
- Professional Affiliations: Alpha Epsilon Pi fraternity, Professional Travel Bloggers Association.
- Volunteered: Linking Hearts (2011-2012), Hot Plate Soup Kitchen (2011), Akim Israel (2011).