Connect with Steven on LinkedIn.
Motion Recruitment | SEM Consultant (contractor) | Remote | 2021-Present
- Manages paid search for Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising within the Grocery Retail Industry.
- Responsible for ongoing optimizations, building new campaigns to meet broader marketing initiatives, performance reporting and direct client communication.
TravelToBlank.com | Travel Writer and Influencer | Remote | 2015 to Present
- Designed, built, and maintain a travel guide website on WordPress.
- Foster partnerships with over 100 local and national tourism boards and travel related businesses.
- Maintain ongoing SEO research and optimizations to help increase page views 150% YoY.
- Grew active social media community to 80,000+ followers.
Reingold, Inc. | Digital Marketing Specialist | Raleigh, NC | 2019 to 2021
- Manages paid search and paid social campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Twitter ads with budgets including $1MM in monthly ad spend.
- Construct complete paid media campaigns including media planning, audience building, hands on optimizations, and direct performance reporting to clients.
- Conduct search engine optimization audits to highlight new growth potential and maintain SEO reporting to monitor success of implemented tactics.
Running multiple PPC, SEM, Paid Social Media Marketing, and SEO projects including Research, Account Setup, Ad creation, ongoing optimizations, and Reporting.
Reunion Marketing | Paid Search Specialist | Raleigh, NC | 2018 to 2019
- Responsible for implementing Reunion Marketing’s paid search and display strategy on individual accounts in Google Ads and Bings Ads, totaling over $200,000 in monthly ad spend.
- Compiled paid search performance across all clients to find broader industry trends, better forecast seasonal performance, and find new testing opportunities.
- Created an internal newsletter to help educate other teams on paid search tactics and upcoming seasonality to better communicate with clients.
- Ensured client accounts are efficiently on boarded and conduct daily account optimizations.
- Monitor and report on account metrics to account managers, utilizing Google Ads scripts.
- Research, test and analyze new approaches to the strategy to improve efficiency and ROI.
Right Left Agency | Brand Strategist | Remote | 2017 to 2018
- Create visual content for web and print.
- Update and customize WordPress based sites.
- Manage PPC in Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Build A/B test pages in Unbounce.
- Make edits and updates to WordPress websites.
- Build branded PowerPoint Presentations and brand manuals.
Harbendahl Design | CMO | Ecuador | 2014 to 2015
- Responsible for building web sites with HTML and WordPress.
- Created social media content and driving relevant traffic to small business customer’s site.
- Built and optimized Google Ads campaigns from the ground up for clients with first time PCC investments.
- Digital media consultant with several clients including Claro, Seguros Rocafuerte and Ciudad Celeste.
ShelfX Inc. | Executive Assistant | Colorado | 2013 to 2014
- Handled office, sales calls and customer service operations for automated vending refrigerator startup.
- Streamlined order fulfillment time from one week to one day, creating a fulfillment checklist. Wrote technical installation guide and FAQs for automated shelving units.
- Worked on projects in production, including soldering and assembling electronic components.
Boulder Weekly | Environmental Reporting Intern | Colorado | 2014
- Pitched, reported and wrote environmental related articles and news briefs weekly for newspaper read by 25,000 people per week.
- Found, contacted and interviewed multiple leads for articles.
- Had an article featured on cover of quarterly environmental magazine.
Boulder Jewish News | CU Intern | Colorado | 2011 to 2012
- Wrote weekly articles about events on CU campus.
- Promoted and maintained the BJN Mitzvah Directory.
- Maintained twitter account @CUJewishBuffs.
- Certifications: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Microsoft Advertising
- Experience in HTML, CSS, and WordPress.
- Ad and organic management on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
- Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Apple: Keynote, Numbers, Pages, Final Cut Pro X.
- Adobe: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom.
IE University, Madrid, Spain, Graduated 2016.
M.A. in Visual and Digital Media.
Nativ College Leadership Program, Israel, September 2010 to May 2011.
- Honors: Finalist for BN Student award at the 2014 Shorty Awards.
- Professional Affiliations: Alpha Epsilon Pi fraternity, Professional Travel Bloggers Association.